"Building A Web Site You Can Believe In" APBL has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy among users and visitors for the Site. Sub-domain sites of the Tiger Beer website may contain links to other third party websites. APBL cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites.
This statement discloses our information collection and dissemination practices, and our following key privacy principles:
- Principle One - Private Information: We only use your internet provider information ('IP address') to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Where necessary we may request for your personal information, which will help us review how we can better improve our services and web site features from time to time. Save and except in the manner set out below, information collected will not be given to any other partners or suppliers, or advertisers or third parties.
- Principle Two - Secondary Use: Where it is necessary for our service partners, e.g. host ISP or site administrator to require the user's personal information to operate the site and service and inform users of new features, services, products and information ("Updates"), users will be duly notified. This will allow certain partners to send users information, which are related to the site's service but are not necessary to its operation (I.e. "secondary use"). APBL will however retain its right to share such information collected with its affiliates whom will in turn be permitted to inform users of the Updates. From time to time, we may also partner or collaborate with third parties to organize events in relation to the promotion of Tiger Beer and we shall be permitted to share user information with our partner in conjunction with the same.
- Principle Three - Opt-out: In all circumstances where personal information is requested of users, information may be declined, and users may opt-out of using certain services, features or facilities provided by the website. Users may also be offered alternatives where a similar service will be extended to them without the need for the same details requested of them earlier.
- Principle Four - Update: Users will always be provided the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communication from Tiger Beer website and the removal of their information from our database, or to no longer use the website services (for example, de-register themselves from a subscription or Membership service provided). "Unsubscribe" selections have been created throughout the Tiger Beer site for all users. Tiger Beer website will also reserve the right to update its database among registered subscribers of any of its Membership or user services, and delete or remove any information from the database for purposes of updating the list, or excising offending Members from the database.
- Principle Five - In Good Faith: APBL and Tiger Beer, and its internet partners, are subject to the laws of the country where legal process require that certain personal information is to be provided, and these may be disclosed in good faith, where it is believed that the action is necessary to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site owner/administrator; (b) protect and defined the rights and property of the site owner/administrator, the site, or customers of the site owner; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site, or the public.
- Principle Six - Responsibility: Where users believe we have not adhered to these principles, or if users have any queries or concerns regarding the privacy, or if users have any queries or concerns regarding the privacy of their information, we may be notified by email. APBL and its partners will do what is commercially reasonable to promptly determine and to correct any problems that exist. To contact us or to contact the internet administrator, please direct your feedback or queries to our public relations executive here.